What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help me make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
What personal data is collected and why?
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
- Cloudflare: _cfduid cookie data
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.